1. Are you license and insured?
Yes we are license by the state and city. We are also fully insured, all of our technicians are trained and registered with the state.
2. How often should i treat for pests?
How often you treat for pests depends on the type. However, we recommend that you treat monthly or quarterly.
3. After my regular service visit, will I experience any pest problems?
You might see an occasional pest before your next regular service visit. The residual action of our treatment is intended to keep infestations of insects from occurring in your home. If you are seeing more than just an occasional unwanted pest, please call our office and we will come back at no charge to you and correct the problem.
4. Should I have a termite warranty on my home?
(1) Termites cause more damage than fire, tornadoes and hurricanes combined.
(2) Homeowner insurance does NOT cover termites.
5. My house is ten years old should I worry about termites?
Most homes develop termite activity between 5 to 15 years. Some may start earlier, and others may never have problems. However, most homes in this age range will have termites at some point. Call us for a free inspection and estimate.